AS OF 6/10/19 PRE-TEAM REGISTRATION IS FULL. TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST, EMAIL JACKIE KUCHTA, email@example.com
Who: Water safe boys and girls ages 5-7, not certain if they are ready for swim team. If you're child can swim 3/4 of the length of the pool unassisted, s/he is ready for Pre-Team!
What: Pre-Team is a developmental swim team, coached by the swim team coaches and senior swim team members.
- All Pre-Teamers are welcome to all The Feet social activities, including: Spaghetti Dinner, team photo, Kids' Night, July 4th Parade, cookouts, home B Meets and more.
- If your child participates on the pre-team you will need to volunteer. There are many volunteer opportunities - most of which require no training or special experience - and are actually quite fun. It’s a great way to get involved and meet people, and the team can’t operate without them.
- First practice, swim evaluations and parent orientation on Wednesday, June 12th at 6:45 pm. Please meet the coaches at the shallow end of Daleview Pool.
- Regular pre-team practices run Monday, June 17th thru Friday, July 12th. Practices on Mondays and Fridays at 6:00 pm. There is no pre-team practice on Friday, June 14th due to Spaghetti Dinner.
Team Photo: We love to have our Pre-Teamers in our Team Photo! Friday, June 14th, Spaghetti Dinner and Team Picture at 6:30p.m.
B-meets kickboard: Wednesday B meets (home)
How Much: $85 for the first child and $80 if they have another child on pre-team or swim team
How: Register on the website at 2019 Summer Registration and choose "Pre-team"
For more information contact Jackie Kuchta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Information: Here is how to get on the Feet Listserve:
- Daleview Feet listserv: to subscribe, send a message to: